Today's the day that "unsold pieces" had to be removed from the 160K Show. The standing Press has therefore returned home, and I'll have to find somewhere to put it. (This Standing Press was a bit of an odd thing for me - I made it because I wanted to make it, and not because I wanted (needed) to sell it.)
Otherwise work on JL's Lying Press is rolling merrily along. Over the weekend, and earlier this week, the press itself came together and is 95% complete (final assembly not taking place until oiling and polishing is done), and today I started work on the plough.
The press loosely assembled on the base. Four steel retaining pins will later be inserted to lock the front part of the press to the screw threads.
Old and new technologies.